Friday, September 11, 2009

How To Cook Like a Pro!

Cook Food That Tastes Just Like the Restaurants!

Ok I stumbled onto this product the otherday wandering through Clickbank...

http://budurl.com/CookLikeAPro

It looked cool to me and I want to order one, but before I do I want to see if anyone else will order one...

Basically it is all the secret restaurant recipies that you can make at home, without tipping a waiter or waitress (I always do when I go out so it adds 20% to the bill!).  Two chefs "re-created" these recipies and put them all into a book... Actually an ebook...

Then they sweetened the pot and added several other specialty recipie books as bonuses... I always was a sucker for the Ginzu Knife salesman and if you order now you will get this, this and this free... Wow. 

But seriously I think this book looks handy. 

I am a single guy, 46 and basically don't know how to cook.  I eat out a lot and my kids are picky eaters... The only things they like that I make are:  Tacos - the real deal (except the packet seasoning I use and augment with garlic, more pepper and real onions..., Hamburger Helper Cheesy Macaroni or whatever, Totinos Pizzas - again I augment with some garlic and additional cheese, but they like the crust. 

Now when we go to my Girlfriends my kids usually will eat the food she cooks and I love her food, but still I think it would make life easier for both of us if we could make stuff taste just like the kids like it from the restaurant.

Times are tough right now and money is tight...

That is why I am trying to market "stuff" on the internet... My local economy is very small and it makes it difficult to start any type of business.  I am a Realtor, but home sales are slow at the moment, volume is about 25% of what it was 2 years ago.  So I am having to cut back on my expenses like eating out and I hate to raise my children on the three dishes I mentioned...  So I plan to buy this book to see if I can cook!

I need to sell 5 before I buy it, so help me out... take a look at it and if you are like me and you want to be a better cook, then just buy the book...  Just click here.   http://budurl.com/CookLikeAPro

I think I make about $7 per purchase, so if a couple of you buy, I can and will buy the book and try it out.  If a couple thousand of you buy, then I will be able to go out to eat and won't have to worry about cooking, so either way I think it could possibly solve my kids hate my cooking problem...

Chris Ormsbee is a BAD COOK... I AM NOT KIDDING ONE BIT!!!

Chris Ormsbee is a license Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado.  He works for Century 21 Action Realty in Montrose, CO 81401 at 1245 E Main St, right on the NW corner of Main St. and San Juan Ave.
Chris Ormsbee is not a lawyer or an accountant but he is a "real" person and an Internet Marketer and he has occasionally slept at THE Holiday Inn Express!

Check his other stuff out at:

On Facebook as myself: ChrisOrmsbee

Real Estate Blog: http://www.YourCOREAdvisor.com/blog

Divorce Advice Blog: http://www.thedivorceworkshop.com/

Wacky Ideas, Thoughts and Whatevers: http://ideasthoughtswhatevers.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment